THE ADVANTAGES OF VASER LIPOSUCTION
- Vaser Liposuction only targets fat cells, leaving nearby healthy tissues unharmed. This reduces your chances of contour deformities.
- Vaser Liposuction can be performed under local sedation.
- Vaser Liposuction makes it easier to transfer fat cells to other locations of the body
WHAT IS LIPOSUCTION?
Liposuction, commonly called “lipo,” is a minimally invasive body contouring procedure that removes unwanted fat from specific areas of the body.
MOST OFTEN USED AREAS:
- Upper Abdomen
- Lower Abdomen
BENEFITS OF LIPOSUCTION
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Reveals a more toned physique
- Improves self-confidence
- Takes less time to recover compared to other body sculpting procedures
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR LIPOSUCTION?
Good candidates are those who have lost a significant amount of weight or simply maintain a healthy lifestyle and still have unwanted pockets of fat that do not respond to their efforts.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER LIPOSUCTION
Discomfort following your liposuction, which lasts just a few days. Within about five days, you can return to work
Normal activities may be resumed within three to four week.;
WHEN WILL I SEE THE RESULTS FROM LIPOSUCTION?
As you heal, the results begin to reveal themselves. Bruising and swelling take time to fade – sometimes up to a few months.
HOW MUCH DOES LIPOSUCTION COST
Liposuction varies in terms of cost as it is often done in conjunction with other procedures or may be performed on several areas of the body. During your consultation, we will go over the costs as well as our payment and financing options